No announcement yet.

How's Version 11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How's Version 11?

We run two installs, both version 9 and 10 in different divisions. Curious how everyone's experience with Version 11 has been so far if you've upgraded from either of these versions?

Re: How's Version 11?

V11 is stellar. No reason not to update.

Comment

V11 is nice! Now that you can click on the live data tiles, i feel empowered. I just added one that shows me billable hours from last week sorter by color code.

Then i added another one that shows me contracts with exhausted hours!

More details to come...

Comment

Well, it shows me there are 3 contracts over hours, but you cant click on it to show which ones. :-(

Comment

You should be able to click and show which ones. Are you sure?

Comment

From the numerous query items there are several unique Live Data items that cannot be drilled down from as they involved creating temporary database tables. In any case, it is possible that the specific item you selected was incorrectly marked as such case. Please let us know the exact query item you used so we can check this. In case it was marked 'special' by accident we will offer a patch to resolve this.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Will CommitCRM start creating those temporary tables sometime in the near future so they would be clickable as well?

Comment

Temporary database tables are already created for a small amount of live data boxes that requires it in order to get an accurate value that cannot be fetched wisely using plain SQL. The good thing is that only a small fraction of the queries use this technique. We may have a few glitches where some queries marked as ones using them while they don't, we'll have this flag removed. Thanks.

Comment

Number of over-used Block of Time Contracts filtered by start date

Query Filter | This quarter.

Comment

My first V11 suggestion, since the live tiles are so much more useful now, is there a way i can save some as templates so my staff can use them?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Besides, we will check the query name that you provided and post and answer once we have it.

This live data panel is personal where each user defines their own live data boxes. Sharing is an interesting request. Thanks.

Comment

Other options would be default set of tiles that we can set for all users with a personal set that end users can add on their own. Or just an export/import option for the tiles since they could be time consuming to setup manually.

Comment

Yes, an import option would be great. Have it where we can export the setup xml file or something, then people can just import the ones they need. Now we are sending screen shots of the setup options to everyone. Works, but slow (inefficient!)

Comment

@nattivillin - This query will get converted into one that supports drill down. It'll be included in a maintenance release (11.0.0.3) that should be available in the near future.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X