No announcement yet.

Changing output order of field LKUPSTRCARDIDAdressSummary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Changing output order of field LKUPSTRCARDIDAdressSummary

Hi - since I live in Switzerland - it is use that the address format looks like this:

name
    street (addressline1)
    zip - city

Since addressline1 and zip are not listed in the fieldlist in the designer, how can I change this order in the field above, coming from report *Detailed Account Charges by Ticket*

Thank you for helping!

Re: Changing output order of field LKUPSTRCARDIDAdressSummary

Hi drbeat,

In order to show the address in a different format than the default, you can design the Full Address for the account to display in the format you need.

To do this, go to the account window, and click the envelope beneath the Address field in the Address tab. Here, click the Custom option, and go to the Custom tab. Click the Initialize button to copy the current address design to the custom field, and edit the design. You should save the changes and restart the RangerMSP application in order for the changes to take effect.

When using the "Full Address" in reports, it will take the design as you defined it for the account.

That should do the trick!

Sheli

Comment

Hi Sheli

thank you so much!

Comment

Ok - so that works fine with one account after the other - but is it also possible to make it as default ?
        Thanks oyu Sheli

Comment

I just wondered about this myself and checked around here but it seems that there is no way to change the default address formatting, only via the custom format per account. Apparently this is not trivial to implement, so in the meantime, I hope the individual formatting can do the job.

Sheli

Comment

It's ok Sheli - I can handle it, but would nice feature for the future - happy weekend!

Comment

Working...
            X