Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integration with ZENITH? (AutoTask now integrates!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Integration with ZENITH? (AutoTask now integrates!)

Hi folks!

We continue to enjoy working with CommitCRM and finding new ways to make ourselves more productive with it.

We are going through a similar learning curve with Zenith, which we use for Managed Services.

Seeing this post today about AutoTask's integration with Zenith: http://blog.smallbizthoughts.com/200...-infotech.html ; prompts me to ask whether there is any news or update on CommitCRM integrating with Zenith?

TIA and we look forward to news about the forthcoming update to Commit!

Best for the Season!

David W. Vaughan
    A-1 TechSupport

Re: Integration with ZENITH? (AutoTask now integrates!)

Hi David,

Thanks for posting this question.

We are currently [slow] discussing the integration options with Zenith. We're considering using their API even though we also offered them to use ours. In any case it may take some time until an enhanced integration is officially released.
    We've created a mailing list for users that wish to be notified regarding any major developments on this topic.
    I already added you name to it.

Regards,
    Dina

Comment

Please add gavin@interprom.com as well

Thanks!

Comment

Could you add me to that list as well? We use Zenith, and would be very interested in what you develop.

Comment

Add me to please as we use Zenith and love (or is that mostly love) it

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking interest.
            I've added you both to the list. We'll also update this thread with any updates to this topic.

Thanks again, guys.

Regards,
            Neta

Comment

I also have an interest ... please add me

Comment

Thanks, added.

Regards,
                Neta

Comment

What is the status on integration with Zenith? - looks like back in October or November (maybe earlier) Zenith released some new OpenAPI that AutoTask and ConnectWise used for two way communication/updating. TigerPaw has also now integrated and had a webinar co-sponsored with Zenith about all the bells and whistles.

As the volume of alerts and tickets opened increases with the more sites we manage this integration to CommitCRM would save us a lot of double data entry and allow me to manage my technicians better versus checking 2 places.

CommitCRM please come back with some realistic dates for this integration as after having worked with you all for the last 3 plus years I know there is no one better in the industry to quickly come up with this integration especially if AutoTask and ConnectWise could do it.

We are at a point in our business where that extra level of integration is critical and I never want to come to a decision that we have outgrown CommitCRM as I love it ;-)

Cheers

Comment

Thanks dkawnik,

Integrating RangerMSP with Zenith is has become a popular request.

We've been discussing this with Zenith a while back and talked about which API should be used, ours or theirs, and what could be the integration points (alerts/assets/sites/etc.).

In general I can say that it is high on our list and that we currently plan to offer it during 2010. I believe that after an official release of RangerMSP 5.3 (which doesn't include such integration) we will hopefully be able to provide more info on this.

Thanks,
                    Bracha

Comment

Bracha? Welcome to the crew! ;)

Comment

Thanks lpopejoy... - anyway, I've been working at RangerMSP for several years already :-)

--
                        Bracha

Comment

Thanks very much CommitCRM - I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring!

Cheers

Comment

I'd also like to be in the loop on Zenith integration.

Thanks,

Mark Berry
                            MCB Systems

Comment

Hi Mark,

You're on the list.
                              We'll be sure to let you know when there's any progress.

Thanks.
                              Sherry

Comment

Working...
                              X