Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Technician Manual

Hi Jared,

Thanks for telling us.
    I was pretty sure that the system syncs the last 30 days before installing RangerMSP; however, if you only got 14 days, then perhaps Microsoft has updated something in the later versions such as 2007.

We hope that this does not pose as too much of an inconvenience; however, if it does, you can export your tasks and appointments from MS Outlook into files that you can import into RangerMSP, so that each file would include tasks and appointment history for a specific account, and the files would be filed in their accounts docs tab.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
    Sherry

Comment

Hi Sherry,
      Thank you very much
      I worked after a while.
      I have another question :

1.) We went to setup a new users Outlook calendar sync. The sync took all his calendar items since 2001 and added them to his calendar onCommitCRM.
      2.) We then disabled the sync and archived his Calendar until 11/2009.
      3.) We then did a re-sync and CommitCRM added back all the items to his calendar.
      4.) We again disabled the sync for the calendar and removed the appointments from his outlook calendar.
      a. Is there any way to delete the calendar items in his CommitCRM calendar ?
      b. All I could do was delete one item at a time.

All other users are working with no problems

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jared,

Thanks for the update.
        If all the items have been synced from your employees MS Outlook folder, then they'll have to be deleted one by one. An alternative solution is to start your employee with a new employee account; however, this solution is not viable is you've been using the system for long.

Let us know how this goes for you.

Regards,
        Sherry

Comment

Sherry,

We did create a new username, but the outlook sync is giving us an error.

" It is not possible to sync with the Appointments folder since it was synchronized by another user'

But we have already made the previous user inactive since there is no way to delete a user.

Regards

Jared

Comment

Working...
          X