No announcement yet.

Contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Contracts

How do we get old closed contracts to now show up inCommitCRM? We have monthly contracts, and when we go to create a new ticket and select the monthly contract, all the old ones still show. Also, how can I change the default contract so it defaults to the current one?

Re: Contracts

Hi,

Thanks for sending in these questions. I’ve copied them for easy reference, and attached relevant answers below. Please review.
    • How do we get old closed contracts to now show up inRangerMSP? We have monthly contracts, and when we go to create a new ticket and select the monthly contract, all the old ones still show.
      At the moment the system lets you select any contract (you may wish to add charges to a contract retroactively), and I can see how making only active contracts available from the list can be helpful in order to avoid mistakes.

• Also, how can I change the default contract so it defaults to the current one?
      Note that if the customer has only one active contract at a time, the system will select this contract by default (set like this by default; however adjustable from Accounts > Contracts Tab > Right Click any contract > Default contract > Automatic), so the tech doesn't have to select a contract at all. In any case, if you do select a contract which is not active, the system alerts you with a warning message letting you know that this is an expired contract.

Regards,
    Sherry

Comment

Working...
    X