No announcement yet.

New Managed Services Contract Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: New Managed Services Contract Setup

hehe. I gave up making any suggestions years ago, you get a standard form answer and they just do whatever they want.

Apparently every single thing they do is based on user feedback. If that is true, what would be excellent is for them to publish the development map with the potential new features that the userbase could then publically comment on and upvote/downvote and submit new options for others to assess. Then you have a transparent development path that really is based on real feedback and requests from users. But that will never happen either. I just shut up and pay my money, workaround their systems wherever possible, and remind myself after 8 or so years of the same thing that you get what you pay for and its still a very good system for the money.

Comment

Re: New Managed Services Contract Setup

@Seankubin - We do plan to introduce some changes and new options for Contracts later this year.

@natrat - Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it and try to learn from it, even when it isn't always music-to-our-ears. RangerMSP is a large scale app and tons of functionality has been added, especially over the last couple of years. As you can imagine, we receive tons of feedback (mainly over email) and truly appreciate and consider each suggestion and idea. The unfortunate truth is that not every suggestion can or will be implemented. This isn't specific to RangerMSP. Yes, we totally get it and it might be very frustrating, especially when a feature that you've suggested or been waiting for hasn't been implemented yet. Rest assure though that we are, and have always been (since 2004!), making all efforts to base the functionality of new versions based on actual user feedback. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X