No announcement yet.

iPhone Web App Video Demos and Feature List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: iPhone Web App Video Demos and Feature List

Absolutely it will work on Android, we are working to update the CSS so that it displays better on the Android.

Comment

Ok so where do I d/l the app? and how much?

Comment

All the product info and pricing is at www.dsgdevstudio.com or just send me an email at Jim@dsolutionsgroup.com and I can answer any questions you have.

Comment

Hey Jim,

I just fired off a quick email regarding the last part of the instructions.
          Can you let me know where I can find the private forum for beta testers?
          I know you guys have the one forum open, but I don't believe that the place I should be looking seeing as it is empty.

Comment

Just a quick post with an updated video link of our Interlink iPhone web calendar for CommitCRM. The latest update adds Day, Week and Month lists, plus you can use date picker to select specific date to view calendar items & details for that date.

Link to Video - Click Here

Comment

Android 2.2 and 2.3 are now tested and supported with Interlink.

Comment

Over a year in the making, thousands of hours of development and testing, great feedback and insight from our beta testers... and now we are proud to announce the release of Interlink for CommitCRM version 1.0. This is no ordinary 1.0 release as we have been using Interlink everyday to run our own PSA Business through-out the development cycle.

We have added a new feedback option directly within Interlink which will allow users to suggest features they want to see in Interlink and by using crowd sourcing we will be able to determine the features that you want most as other users can vote on which suggestions they like best.

Special thank you to our beta testers for great feedback and to the staff of CommitCRM for their awesome support along the way!!!

Visit the online store

Comment

Thank you! We're always happy to help!

You've done an amazing job and we hear a lot of good things about Interlink for RangerMSP.

Good luck with 1.0.

The RangerMSP Team

Comment

Working...
                  X