• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Syncronise with Google Calender

+2 users

Comment

*bump*

We are on Google Apps and don't have access to Outlook. CommitCRM -> Google sync would be very helpful.

Comment

That would be nice. I cant find a different way to look at the calendars except going intoCommitCRM. I would like to be able to link the shared calendar to a gmail account and everyone have access to this on their mobiles. +3

Comment

+1 to connect to Google calendar. Then you can see whats to do without logging into CommitCRM.

Comment

+1

Any update on Google Apps integration? Most ever CRM has some level of Google integration, sure think CommitCRM needs to evolve past MS Outlook dependence.

Comment

We're already looking into the options here. Thanks for voting.

Regards,
              Dina

Comment

+1

Absolutely...we no longer use exchange. Gmail / GoogleApss integration would be fantastic.

Comment

Add our company of 15 to the votes.

Really would love a Google App for CommitCRM as well. I don't want to have to purchase another add on service.

Comment

Just making sure people understand that when you use googleapps, you are pretty much agreeing that google has access to, and can use the data as they see fit... it's pretty scary when you read the fine print (all of it!). They use phrases like:
                    * Google's servers automatically record certain information about your use of the services... (including) data displayed...
                    * We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons...
                    * We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary...

Call me old school but I’m taking the cautious road when it comes to client data... (!)

Cheers!

//ray

Comment

Oh come on Ray, you can trust Google. They would never abuse the access they have to your data ;-)

I'm old school too, I like to keep control of my data whenever possible.

Comment

@lpopejoy
                        We host all with google.

Comment

+1 .. Google apps are simple and efficient.

Any news about integration?

Comment

Thanks for voting. While other items are currently more popular we are looking into this.

Comment

What items are more popular than this?

Comment

Well, there are many. Direct Exchange sync, unlike syncing with it trough Outlook, comes to mind (and no, I'm not hinting that it's something we've started to work on). In any case, we have been working and testing the options here and understand that some users can benefits from it already. Thanks for asking.

Dina

Comment

Working...
                                X