No announcement yet.

Better Asset management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Better Asset management

I've been watching Commit's progress and am eagerly waiting for a more robust Asset management from CCRM.

It would be far better to have Asset types be specific ie: Server, Workstation, Printer, Router, etc.

It would be nice to build/customize these Asset profiles and their respective fields. Right now all the custom fields are applied to all assets and what is relavent for a router just isn't for a server.

To Commit: Are there any specific plans to expand the Asset management feature set of CCRM?

To other users: Does anyone agree with me or am I all alone?

Thanks,
    Eric

Re: Better Asset management

ebuhrendorf,

As you may know, we're prioritizing based on popularity, together with some other factors. We have received several requests for this and may implement this enhancements in a future release.

Regards,
    Dina

Comment

Dina,

I was hoping to draw some support from others users thereby increasing popularity of this feature request.

Thanks for the response Dina.

Comment

I think it's a great idea.

Comment

Ditto on the assets, but I am in need of better contract functionality and employee time management first.

Comment

We are currently using Lansweeper to obtain customer specific Asset data. We then have complied a script to automatically import specific asset data into CommitCRM under a custom tab.

http://www.lansweeper.com/features.aspx

I would love to see CommitCRM work with Lansweeper and have better integration.

Comment

I agree, I would like to have separate Asset profile/group so I can use proper label. Right now we use Excel to record and customize our column with proper label and just input the device. As for the Commit, we just put in few information that match to the label but if we re-label them it would affect every single of assets and it would not make sense if router has a software or something like that. Also, having separate Asset profile/group would easily navigate and filter out information more efficiently.

Comment

Plus one in favor of this.

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

Comment

Working...
                    X