No announcement yet.

Interlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Interlink

I've searched for years for this exact piece of software. I wondered a few times looking at hosted solutions because I wanted to integrate a simpler web interface for CommitCRM. CommitCRM is best suited for my business and I love it. Interlink though completes my solution. The Iphone formatting rocks, but the iPad is a absolute must have. I can't put my ipad down right now. My tickets are more organized than they have been in years. We are very excited about the direction we are headed and feel that as Interlink becomes complete it will help our field techs get better organized. There notes for tickets aren't the greatest at times but being able to enter them so simply will help them big time. We have 4 techs carrying androids, and 3 carrying iPhones, plus a couple iPads rolling around. The guys will soon have NO excuses for entering their ticket information.

Jim helped us from Interlink get the software setup. He's been very responsive and has been a pleasure to work with. We wish you guys success in your venture and look forwarding to working with you.

Re: Interlink

I'm trialling Interlink and I concur, Jim was very helpful with getting it all set up. the install documentation isn't quite complete, combined with fast development changing some things, but Jim even remoted in to my virtual server to take a look and fix up the database. considering our time difference (Australia / USA) it's been great.

Looking forward to future development and purchasing the software.

Comment

Working...
    X