No announcement yet.

Accounts multiple contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Accounts multiple contacts

I am barely starting up entering my Accounts. I have multiple contacts for each company. How do I prevent this from showing up as multiple entries for companies?

Re: Accounts multiple contacts

triadits,

Each Account has a Contacts tab where you manage all secondary Contacts for the Account.
    When searching for an Account, for example when you want to create a Ticket to a specific Account, the list will show Accounts and Secondary Contacts.
    Selecting a Contact record in the list will automatically select the main Account (and the contact will be selected to the Contact field).
    This helps you easily locate the Account record by the name of a secondary contact. Search with the information you have and the main Account will be selected.

In case you want to view the main Accounts list without seeing any Secondary Contacts then - on the Accounts Toolbar you'll find a type filtering option (defaults to '[all types]'). Click it and at the bottom your see the the 'Show Secondary Contacts' option is selected. Unselect it and the list of Accounts will only list primary Accounts and no Secondary Contacts.

Hope this helps,
    Dina

Comment

Working...
    X