No announcement yet.

Edit / Delete charge from "Generate Quickbooks invoice screen"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Edit / Delete charge from "Generate Quickbooks invoice screen"

Just wondering if it would be possible to add an right click option the the charges listed on the "Generate Quickbooks Invoice" screen that would allow you to edit or delete a charge. I find myself manually going back and doing that several times per month. It would be a big time saver for me!

Thanks,
    Luke

Re: Edit / Delete charge from "Generate Quickbooks invoice screen"

Luke,

As you may know when moving the to next step in the QuickBooks invoice creation wizard in RangerMSP, where you see the Invoice lines that will be included in the QuickBooks Invoice (each is based on a Charge record) you can modify the content of each line. Unfortunately Charge records cannot be modified from the wizard itself and you should update them from the Tickets/Charges window (good point though! Thanks).

Hope this helps,
    Sheli

Comment

You can modify the description, but not the price, right? ...Plus even if you could modify the price there, then you CommitCRM record and QB record would not be the same, which could create some confusion...
      It doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to be able to right click on the charge line item, and bring up the popup window to edit/delete the related charge, and it would be really helpful sometimes!

Thanks,
      Luke

Comment

True! It's a good point and it has already been documented :) Thanks.

Comment

vote +1

Comment

Working...
          X