No announcement yet.

Quickbooks 2011/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Quickbooks 2011/2012

This is being sent out here in Australia next month. Does support know if it is compatible with CommitCRM as yet?

Re: Quickbooks 2011/2012

We haven't tested it ourselves yet so I the following is not official... based on the way the way we developed this integration it will probably work flawlessly... anyway, we do plan to test it.

Thanks,
    Dina

Comment

Can we have an updated timeline on when we are looking at CommitCRM compatibility / testing / + approval of QB Pro 2012 please? Thanks!

Comment

I assume that you are referring to the 2012 US edition. While we haven't officially announced support for it yet it should already work well with the latest version of RangerMSP 5.6. It will take some more time until an official support is announced.

Hope this helps.
        Dina

Comment

I've installed the Australian update which is the same API as US and all is working well.

Comment

we are looking at upgrading our quickbooks in the next couple of weeks -- if we can get the answer on this soon that would be great... thanks!

//ray

Comment

You can go ahead and upgrade even though it's not officially supported (yet). All should work.

Comment

Quickbooks shares the same codebase around the world. It only has slight changes. Every version I've had has always been backwards compatible with the API.

Just make sure you have a good backup.

Comment

Working...
                X