How to maintain quickbooks link when transferring CommiCRM installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

How to maintain quickbooks link when transferring CommiCRM installation

Hi

I have read the instructions for transferring for both CommitCRM and Quickbooks but I cannot find any references on how to maintain an established link. The computer they are both installed on is about to die and I need to move to a new box and hopefully maintain the link.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Sandy

Re: How to maintain quickbooks link when transferring CommiCRM installation

If the path to the QuickBooks company file is the same as it was on the original PC then all should simply work out-of-the-box without any additional configurations.
    In case the company file is located under a different path then you'll need to launch the company file wizard from within RangerMSP: Tools > Options > QuickBooks tab.

Hope this helps.
    Dina

Comment

Many thanks - it will indeed be the same path.

Sandy

Comment

OK big change over today. Quickbooks moved OK and identical path for files. CommitCRM moved Ok and identical path for files.

CommitCRM want's to run QBFC when I try to test the link - is that OK ?

Regards

Sandy

Comment

Thank you for the update. Yes, that's OK. QBFC is Intuit's component the RangerMSP uses for the integration.

Regards,
          Dina

Comment

Working...
          X