No announcement yet.

Commit, GFI, Interlink combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Commit, GFI, Interlink combo

We bought CommitCRM in January. We almost always use CommitCRM through the web interface for employees. Lack of integration with GFI and Quickbooks Online Edition creates a lot of manual data transfer for me. To be honest we have looked for a replacement PSA recently.

Today I see the Interlink product and it looks pretty good. We use GFI and CommitCRM so Interlink for CommitCRM looks like a good match. The phone clients look very slick. Tablets are in our future and installed desktop software will likely not be in our future.

The problem is there is a substantial investment and there doesn't seem to be a way to demo this software.

Internlink could cost us:
    $900 (software, support, install)
    Time to re setup our CommitCRM server because it is on 2008 R2 64bit, oh and install SQL
    Then add CommitCRM Email and SQL for $500

This would be a big project for a small company like mine. Is there a way to demo this software before jumping in? Are there plans for future collaboration with CommitCRM and others? Are there combo packages for companies in our situation?

Re: Commit, GFI, Interlink combo

We can certainly setup a time with you to go through the software or we can setup a demo license for you if you would like to give it a go before purchasing. Feel free to contact us through our dev studio site if you would like more information or would like to arrange a demonstration.

http://www.dsgdevstudio.com

Comment

Working...
    X