No announcement yet.

next update is When????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: next update is When????

Steve, congrats on sticking in the business long enough to see 10gigabit Ethernet! :).

I've got to ask, why did you switch from ConnectWise to CommitCRM. I agree that CommitCRM offers. Lot of value for the money, but some of the other products also have a LOT of features as well (that you obviosly pay dearly for!). We used Autotask before switching to CommitCRM - so I'm familiar with that product, but I would be intersted to know why CW didn't work for out for you.

Thanks,

Luke

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Dan - here's our RangerMSP-ment to you:

In addition to the ~3 version upgrades you've already received when subscribing, we guarantee that you will get version 5.6 + at least one additional following release, all before your current subscription ends.

Best.

Comment

Commit-ment...... Nice :-)

Comment

Quick update from the RangerMSP Team:

RangerMSP 5.6 was released last week!

>> Read more about this release here.

Comment

FYI

i never receive the following release like you stated in yout post the subcription expired before the release CommitCRM 6.0, i was con with the anual upgrade.

Comment

FYI

danrcf - The version you discussed above - version 5.6 of RangerMSP - was released about two weeks after your post above it and you ARE entitled for it.

Few months later version 5.7 was released - you are entitled for this version as well.

In other words your subscription DID cover upgrades to both 5.6 and 5.7 that had been released after your posts above.

We're not sure why you now refer to version 6.0 now.
              Version 6.0 was released in mid 2012, about 7-8 months AFTER your subscription expired. Therefore while you can upgrade to 5.6 and 5.7, you cannot upgrade to 6.0.

We hope this makes sense.

Comment

this person is unbelievable... he got five upgrades and a year of support for $189 and he is still whining about it.

Commit, you guys rock -- keep up the good work and don't let this crap bug you. Slightly extended release dates but with solid/stable updates is the way to go every time. To this person’s point though, if the website says 90 days between releases, you should update that.

cheers!

//ray

Comment

@Raymond
                  Keep your mouth shut and stop saying stupid comment like theses, you know or maybe not CommitCRM never releases 5 upgrades in a year, they try to con as much as possible with 2 or maybe maybe 3 in a year, next time keep you mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
                  X