No announcement yet.

Contact for ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Contact for ticket

I thought I remembered that you could use the primary contact on an account as the contact for a ticket? That doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something or is this not implemented yet?

Re: Contact for ticket

This actually won't work. The primary account holder is stored as part of the account itself and therefore does not have its own RECID or identifier. If you submit the user as a contact with the account RECID it fails and since it doesn't have its own RECID cannot be submitted as a contact.

Comment

dprichard - You can try passing the main Account RECID to the Ticket.Contact field (note: it should be the same as the value you pass for Ticket.Account). This should select the main Account Contact as the Ticket's Contact.

Thanks,
      Dina

Comment

Had tried that in the past, but will test it again tomorrow. If it works for us, we will get it back into this next release (1.0.6). Thanks for the heads up. CommitCRM support rocks!

Comment

Just to confirm. We have tested this and it is working and will be in the upcoming release (Interlink 1.0.6)

Comment

Working...
          X