Xero Plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Xero Plugin?

Commit,

Does the API allow you to set the billed status and the invoice number?

Comment

@smeggar - Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will take this into account and consider.

@lpopejoy - Yes, the Billed flag for a Charge can be set using the API. The Invoice number is dedicated to QuickBooks and therefore it's irrelevant for and therefore not supported by the API.

Comment

This looks nice, and QB could use some competion. They haven't innovated anything in 10 years, its the some old stuff with a little lipgloss and glitter each year. I don't see any payroll for this, what are you guys using for payroll?

Regarding API's is there an API to quick close tickets?

Comment

I wouldn't call what quickbooks does each year lipgloss! More like foot powder....lol

We use Paycycle for payroll. They were bought by Intuit a few years back, but havent changed much so we are staying put for now.

I am willing to pay someone to create / support an API for me to integrate CommitCRM with xero.

Comment

I think for the API to be a viable solution, CommitCRM needs to make the invoice number accessible via API. Otherwise you will have no way of knowing in CommitCRM which Xero (or other) invoice # the charge is billed on.

Comment

I'd put up some cash for a build. I was going to write it myself, but I don't have the time.

I've got someone doing it manually everyday (export tickets to Xero). On one hand it's good as our tickets get manually reviewed, but god damm is it a waste of time.

Comment

CommitCRM ticket numbers are not accessible via API?

Comment

No, the field that shows the Quickbools invoice number isn't accessible.

Comment

Ticket numbers are accessible with the API.

Comment

Our process is to print an invoice (using a modified CommitCRM report) and then our office lady enters a 'stub' invoice into Xero using the CommitCRM Ticket Number as the Xero Invoice Number. Virtually no details are recorded in Xero. But we can then use Xero to send out statements with valid invoice/ticket numbers.

I would put up some money as a one-off toward development of an integration solution.

Comment

We have evaluated Autotask, Connectwise and CommitCRM CRM and looked at a few other IT centric CRM packages. Our first choice isCommitCRM. But at this stage we will not proceed with CommitCRM as we need live automated connectivity to Xero.

While we can go through the rigmarole of exporting and importing data, something we've been doing for years with our aging filemaker job system. I'm over that.

Xero is taking over from a lot of inhouse accounting packages and the ease of use is the reason. In New Zealand and Australia MYOB is loosing thousands of businesses per year. Xero is streets ahead of any other online accounting system because of the clean and functional interfaces and simplicity while now after several years of maturing offering a solid range of features. The uptake in the US Canada and UK are seeing Xero moving significantly to a major player.

Given the number of people here looking to connect commitcrm to xero, please give it your attention. Or assist a third party developer. And if anyone here may already know of a XERO - CommitCRM connector please post!

Thanks

Comment

Also interested in a xero plug in so we can move away from QB.

Comment

+1 from me - we're on Xero. Ditched Sage the other year and it saves SO much time.

Comment

+1 another one keen to see integration with Xero or MYOB!

Comment

Ah my 3yr old thread... still no progress :/

Comment

Working...
                                X