Thank You CommitCRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Thank You CommitCRM

You guy's are really great!

Unlike other software vendors that ask for feedback and features we'd like. You guy's actually listen and do consider usability.

As a general rule I hate software companies, but you guy's are outstanding. The only thing I wish you offered is phone support, but you do get to us quick via email. How about maybe live chat rather than phone support?

Re: Thank You RangerMSP

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. Much appreciated.
    Offering live chat is something we're looking at from time to time yet it will be a big change in the way our desk is organized, as you mentioned, we do try to provide very prompt replies by email.

Thanks again!

Comment

Re: Thank You CommitCRM

I agree with I-Netics great product and good support! I too would like to see phone support or live chat at least. some issues are better handled in that manner I believe. thanks again for a superb product at a reasonable cost.

Comment

Re: Thank You RangerMSP

Thank you :-)

Comment

Only our MSP software provider (Naverisk) is close to as good as the support we have had from CommitCRM when we have small issues. If I send off a query via email, I know a reply will be waiting for me when I arrive the next morning.

Thank you, Team.

Comment

Yep. I must say, the support is good. With the time difference, I know there will be a reply around 11pm or so my time.

They always say in the industry, you rate a product by it's support.

Comment

Working...
            X