No announcement yet.

Billing Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Billing Report

My Billing Report is all $0.00 for all users and all date ranges. Does anyone know how this report works?

What is it supposed to be used for? How can we modify the way we utilize CommitCRM to be able to take advantage of this report?

Thanks!

Re: Billing Report

It should show your charges for the selected date range. If you setup your contracts with a standard naming convention and setup prefixes for the different types of contracts under Interlink settings then the billing report will show block time charges as well. Any charge that are one hour or greater must have a ticket associated with the charge or Interlink marks it's as an ineligible charge towards bonuses.

Comment

So is this report only showing charges on contracts then? I have lots of charges in the date range specified (possibly all of them are on the system default contract though) but the report still shows $0.00 across the board for every employee. Is there certain types of charges the report works with and others it doesn't? Perhaps it's a problem with the way our items are setup?

Comment

This report shows the sum of the ticket total for a particular worker based on the start and stop date chosen. It is looking for ITEMTYPEGROUP F which I believe is labor items. I would have to go back through the code to confirm on the ITEMTYPEGROUP.

Comment

Working...
        X