Tab Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Tab Management

Hi

I have just made a custom tab under tickets for our admin lady, to give her just the fields she needs to work with, and disabled most of the other tabs that she does not use (her custom tab was generally off the end of her window)

However, I see that this change affects the views of all other users as well. Is there a way to make the tab selection user-specific, so that each user just sees the tabs they need?

BTW, I am using 5.6.0.4

Lawrence

Re: Tab Management

Lawrence, tab settings affect all users. This means that if you select to show/hide tabs it'll be displayed or hidden to all users.
    Simply ask your admin lady to only use the customized tab you created for her.

I hope this helps.
    Dina

Comment

on tabs... any chance we can color code these things or sort them?

//ray

Comment

Hi ray, I'm not sure that I'm following you here. I noticed that you asked about hiding tabs - this can be achieved from the relevant menu select Accounts/Tickets/Assets/Etc > Tools > Tab Management... and hide the relevant tabs using the Window that is displayed.

Thanks,
        Dina

Comment

hiding is no problem... what we are thinking is how to group the tabs so that folks can find things eaiser.

//ray

Comment

Working...
          X