No announcement yet.

custom contracts --

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

custom contracts --

what ever happened to the idea of custom contracts? I thought this was on the road map years ago... we need to adjust the default contracts so that they all default to unbillable charges (currently every time a charge is made in the system our techs need to remember to uncheck this box... when the ticket is closed, the account manager reviews the ticket, all the charges, adjusts the charges as needed them marks them as billable so the bookkeeper can process).

thanks!!

//ray

Re: custom contracts --

Using a Block of Money Contract will help you here. All Charges will automatically be set to Not-Billable and you can then select which Charge records you want to set as Billable. Using a block has other advantages even if you do not sell money blocks to your customers.

Thanks.

Comment

so the idea of custom contracts has been removed from the roadmap?

//ray

Comment

Why did you get into this conclusion? I was only referring to what you can do today in the situation you've mentioned - how to automatically default all charges to Not-Billalbe.

Comment

so custom contracts are still on the roadmap?

my comments are based on the notion that we have been waiting 3 years for the abiltily to stop CommitCRM from automatically marking charges as billable (in all contracts including the Global System contract). 3 years ago I was told that custom contracts would be the answer and that they were on the roadmap. just checking in to see what happened to that feature.

thanks!

//ray

Comment

The suggestion above provides you with the option to default all Charges to Not-Billable, when we talk about custom contracts we related to a more granular control for this flag, at the Item level. I hope that we will get to it soon, we've been working on more popular requests.

Comment

thanks --

//ray

Comment

Working...
              X