No announcement yet.

5.7 very slow to respond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: 5.7 very slow to respond

When I create a ticket, it whirs and clicks and flashes on the screen three or four times and then is ready to edit. It looks like a bunch of stuff in going on in the background, but it only takes about five seconds. Would a faster server improve this minor annoyance? I do have the Psuedo-SQL version. (Sorry for the PUN, but it ain't MSSQL or MYSQL)

Comment

Do you refer to when you click 'New' or when you click 'OK' to confirm adding the new Ticket?

Comment

Applied it and it made a huge difference for me. Techies now happy again.

Comment

It happens when I click OK

Comment

Attention "Exbabylon" - Thanks for your input to this thread. Whether or not it made a difference in a fix becoming available within a reasonable amount of time (instead of waiting for the next release) your sentiments were well spoken and reflected my thoughts exactly (and I suspect those of other users as well).

Although this incident was frustrating, I must say that other than the issues you addressed (which CommitCRM should take seriously) we have found the CommitCRM software to to be a very good fit for our needs at a very competitive price, and although limited to email support, in most cases tech support has been good.

Unless we encounter a problem with the software that cannot be resolved in a reasonable amount of time, we'll be sticking with CommitCRM and recommending it to anyone looking for a good IT CRM product at a very good value. That should not change as long as CommitCRM continues to focus on adding features that accomodate our continuing transistion to a more MSP/contract business model since we will primarily be serving those customers moving forward.

Comment

Thank you bdbrower. Much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback "bdbrower", and to the CommitCRM team: You did a quick job of releasing a patch, but it would be nice to have more information (i.e. who should be asking for it) so you don't have customers who are frustrated powering through the problem rather than being able to self-help. I agree that there's a lot of value in the software, but that value doesn't matter if we don't trust and believe in the software enough to put every aspect of our company reliant on it.

Comment

@exbabylon, thanks for your feedback. The rule is simple - if you face very long delays when using the Tickets module then the patch may help, otherwise you can safely ignore it.

Comment

Helo CommitCRM Support,

I would like to have the fix for our CommitCRM CRM 5.7. Cuz I have the same issue with bdbrower.
                    Pls help me on this. My e-mail is jeff@clixph.com

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X