No announcement yet.

Interlink 1.0.9 Feature Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Interlink 1.0.9 Feature Preview

Just wanted to give you guys a little preview of some of the new features in 1.0.9. I know we have gotten a lot of request for sort order on the tickets and for an admin user looking up all open tickets. Both of these features have been added in 1.0.9 and are demoed in the video below. We also reworked the ticket search feature and the ticket page to load things on the fly without refreshing the page. Feedback is appreciated.

https://vimeo.com/37396514

Re: Interlink 1.0.9 Feature Preview

very nice guys! will these pages auto-refresh or something along those lines, so if we wanted to keep a running "job board" of work that is pending \ in process in our tech area etc?

Comment

I was thinking about putting an auto refresh on it. Just worried about keeping the load on the server down. Have you seen the dashboard?

Comment

yep, and that part is also very nice. We would like to see actual ticket information though, and i think an autorefresh would be fine. servers should be able to handle a load, no need to keep load down (my opinion)..

Comment

That's a very nice looking dashboard. I am guessing this will be in 1.0.9?

Comment

If you have GFI you can actually get to it now. If not, you will have to wait for version 1.0.9. :)

Comment

The flow of the sales process in Interlink's new Sales Module. The first section is lead intake. Once a lead is put in, it emails the Administrators that are setup in Interlink with the lead details and a list of employees. The Administrator can click on any of the employees in the email to assign the lead to them. When they assign the lead, it sends the lead details to the employee. The employee then accepts the lead and can edit the lead info, add lead notes, create new opportunities, create quotes. The quote engine pulls your items from CommitCRM and you can add items to the quote, modify quantities, delete items, reorder items and more. Once you are happy with your quote, you can click on the email button to email the proposal out to the lead. The company information, logo and disclaimer are all able to be modified. Once your lead becomes a client, you can click on Convert Lead to add the account to CommitCRM as a client.

You can view a video of the process here:

http://vimeo.com/40155216

Comment

Are the proposal templates using interlink templates or CommitCRM templates?
                Also, what about proposals for existing clients?

Comment

The proposal piece is all done in Interlink. CommitCRM hasn't released the API information for the quote piece just yet. I will post some more videos tomorrow of the quote system. It's pretty much wrapped up now and headed for testing internally. You can create proposals for current clients from CommitCRM as well as new sales leads.

Comment

Our coming release will include an API for Quotes.

It seems to us like having users manage a separate quotes database and a separate leads/contacts database in another system (Interlink) might not be an ideal solution.

Comment

Our goal is to eventually integrate the opportunity system into Right Signature so that the quote can be sent out electronically, previewed, approved, signed and returned all without having to print a piece of paper. The opportunity manager will allow any proposals to be emailed out to the client for review. It will also allow you to add sub totals, comment lines and running totals to the proposed services as well as preview the email being sent.

Here is a demonstration of a more finalized version.

https://vimeo.com/40594818

@CommitCRM Support - Great to hear that the API is going to be available. Can't wait to see what options we will have for integration. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X