No announcement yet.

Remove MASS tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Remove MASS tickets

One of my customers AUTO RESPONDERS as opened 200 tickets on my system, deleting them one by one is pain staking,. How do i get rid of them one by one, they all have unique ticket numbers. ?

Re: Remove MASS tickets

As you may know already there is no mass delete option for Tickets. For each Ticket the system checks related objects and verified data integrity, so each Ticket has to be manually deleted. Unfortunately there isn't any way around it.

Comment

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I'm sure a lot of us have run into a situation were we needed to delete a large amount of tickets. It might be worth a feature at some point where we could select to delete a batch, it would show a list of all or filtered tickets that we could select from. Then when executed it could go through and one by one perform the function that we have to manually do. Could just make the selection screen look like the new batch invoicing feature.

While it might still take a long time for the process to complete it would still be preferable to having to do it manually.

Comment

Yeah, like removing tickets from the "inbox" after Labtech does patching one night? ...that's about 15 minutes of clicking for me. (Ok, maybe not that long, but it seems like it)

Comment

took 3 hours :-(

Comment

If you use anything like N-Able, or another RSM, you will get spammed often.... we just close them, much faster, but uses more space.

Mass delete option is needed...

Comment

Thanks to some updates with Labtech our system now has over 1,000 tickets populating and the number is climbing. If there is no mass deletion is there a way to mass close? Having to do this manually is going to be painful and slow...

Comment

What about if you would close from Labtech? You can do a mass close from there, I believe(?). ...and then that should sync back toCommitCRM.

Comment

Tickets can be completed using the RangerMSP API (which LabTech uses). So in can the LT integration syncs Ticket completion it may indeed work.

Comment

I ran into this problem once and found a macro recorder to do the job. I filtered to get a list of the tickets that needed to be deleted then ran the macro to remove them all. It took about 30 minutes all together to remove hundreds of tickets.

Comment

We are in the process of launching Labtech within the next month and frankly, the previous posts concern me. CommitCRM needs the Batch deletion ability even without using Labtech, so please tell me that this is an issue that can be addressed quickly and fixed in the next update. CommitCRM allows for Batch copying and Batch completing of the Contracts, so it seems to me that it shouldn't be that difficult to incorporate this into the ticket module as well.

Comment

I don't know how hard it will be to implement but I tend to agree with you that it should not be as complex as with the batch contracts that you mentioned. We're getting closer to a Beta release of our next version and therefore additional options, like this one, will only be considered another version. Thank you for asking.

Comment

CommitCRM I know you want to kill me for bringing this up again... but if the API had the option to set whether or not something would show in the inbox, this would be a hard app to address with the API. Unfortunately, as it stands, it would be impossible to automate this via API due to not being able to set the "inbox" flag. Any way that could change?

Of course, the other option would be a read and WRITE ODBC connection... :)

Comment

In my opinion this shouldn't be something that we need to write a program to do. I'm not a programmer and don't staff any. This should be just be integrated into CommitCRM they way I describe above.

Comment

Working...
                              X