Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

CommitCRM wont start after move to 2008R2

We get an error about a missing file: cmtqbdf.dpl

Re: RangerMSP wont start after move to 2008R2

Please verify that you have this file under the \RangerMSP\Client folder. If not, please copy it form \RangerMSP\LastVer folder.

In case you do have it then it's probably a privileges issue - make sure all users have all access rights and all privileges to the entire 'RangerMSP' folder tree.

HTH
    Dina

Comment

Re: CommitCRM wont start after move to 2008R2

that works, and the client looks to be function properly. Now we get an error using the web interface [Can not access CommitCRM Web Interface due to periodic maintenance.

Try again in a few minutes. ]

Comment

It's probably the same issue again, now with the Web interface. Verify that the service is installed properly, that the service runs under a privileged user that has access to all files under the RangerMSP folder tree (by default the 'Local System' user may not be privileged enough).

Comment

How do i verify it is installed properly? The web service starts with no errors. I removed it and re-installed it again, same results.

I switched to the network admin account for login, same results.

Comment

Has the service started? If so and IPs etc. in the .ini file are valid all should be working.

You can also review the Web interface setup guide to verify that you haven't missed anything during the setup.

If nothing helps, please use the Help > Technical Support menu in RangerMSP to send us your RangerMSP log files for analysis.

Comment

if the ini wasn't correct you wouldn't get the page that says down for maintenance correct? The service is started. I have read the guide (twice).

Comment

We received the log files and will carefully analyze them - however - We can already tell that there is No log file for the Web interface from today.

This means that:
                (1) The service is NOT installed on your new server.
                Do you actually see the RangerMSPWebInterface service installed on your server when you open Windows Services list?

(2) The service is installed but has never been started today on your new server.

Also - is it possible that you still have the Web interface running on your old server and that your router forwards traffic to the old server?

Comment

The service is installed on the new server. It is started and running. The old server is disconnected and the firewall was updated to point to the new server.

Comment

Is it possible that it is installed from a Different path, like if you have two RangerMSP folder trees and it is installed from another?

I can verify again that there is not log file for the Web interface from today in the logs you sent us.

So the above question try to address the assumption that you have more than one setups where the service is installed from a different one than the one from which you've sent us your log files.

Comment

In addition - Please email us some screen shots:
                      1. The services list
                      2. The RangerMSPWebInterface service window properties

Comment

It is possible that it is installed from the wrong path. What should the path be?

Comment

Path to executable: D:\COMMIT\CommitWebInterface.exe

Comment

Ok so wrong path, should be \CommitCRM\WebInterface\CommitWebInterface.exe

correct?

Comment

Should the .exe be in both places?

I uninstalled the wrong path, and tried to install from the correct path and error: ace32.dll missing. Where is that file supposed to be so i can put it back?

Comment

Working...
                              X