No announcement yet.

Printing the Preview Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Printing the Preview Screens

We really like the new Ticket Preview, Account Preview, Asset Preview and other Preview screens.

Please consider adding functionality to print those preview screens. They contain a very valuable summary of the related data elements. A fair amount of work has obviously gone into creating the preview screens. They appear to be rich text/html/xml output within the app, and if so, may already be print-ready as displayed.

There are no reports or other print functions in CommitCRM which produce the same results (without running 4 or 5 different print reports).

Thank you for considering this.

Re: Printing the Preview Screens

Hi sctelcom,

Printing the Preview screens is an interesting suggestion. Thank you for bringing it up, I've forwarded it to the dev team for consideration.

In the meantime, I can suggest two options:

1. Copy the contents of the preview (use right-click > Select All and then Copy) and paste it into a Word document. You can then print this from Word.

2.Try using the Expanded Ticket Details report, which pretty much provides you with the same information, in a slightly different layout. You can also customize this report to better fit the desired layout.

I hope this helps and thanks for the suggestion,
    Sheli

Comment

Working...
    X