No announcement yet.

upgrade problem, help quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

upgrade problem, help quick

When I upgraded from 5.6 to 5.7 CommitCRM would hang for minutes at a time. It took a few days for you guys to sort it out.... Now I have tried to upgrade to version 6 and am really

As it was upgrading, I got an error:

"MainTbl: Error7008: The specified table, memo file or index file was unable to be opened Notebook.ADT

Have tried 2 more times, same result.... big problem is that when I try to login to 5.7 now, get an error

"Oooooops....

The following message has been recorded:

DatNoteBookTbl: Error 5016: Advantage could not find an index order with the specified name....

Blah blah blah"

Anyway, now we are stuck without CommitCRM and do about 30-40 tickets per day..... This really needs to be fixed quickly..... I need CommitCRM to work for us to work!

Thanks
    Last edited by chumbert; July 27, 2012, 10:58 AM. Reason: added line

Re: upgrade problem, help quick

The 7008 error means that you probably have another program (3rd party or custom developed) that is accessing the RangerMSP files. You should close everything (none-RangerMSP native apps) before upgrading.

To move forward the question is whether the upgrade itself completed successfully and that you cannot run RangerMSP now - OR - that the upgrade program couldn't run.

Please advise and we will provide further information.

Comment

Re: upgrade problem, help quick

Not running any 3rd party software accessing CommitCRM..... but not sure how, but finally installed it.... thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X