No announcement yet.

plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

plans

Hey guys, everything interlink is of course great, just wondering if there is a new release in the works, if so whats coming? we just renewed out service agreement, and the new owners are going to ask me what its for. thanks in advance!

Re: plans

Also looking for an update, we worked with Interlink on several bugs and problems with the software and were told to expect another update soon... that was three months ago. Would be nice to know what's coming and when!

Comment

We are currently working on the next update. We don't have an ETA at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

It's been over a month... any ETA? We bought it with the understanding that we would be seeing an update to address our concerns when we demo'd it and would like an update so we can move forward.

Comment

Our latest bug fix patch for 1.0.9.5 is available here: https://beta.dsghelp.com/fixes/interlink_1.0.9.5.r7.zip

We have been working on version 2.0 of the software (Which will include full documentation for each screen and feature) but it is a major overhaul and a major task so it is taking some time.

Comment

Hi David,

Great to hear that. When is the ETA for version 2.0?

Comment

Any ETA Next Release?

Comment

Agreed... we are REALLY looking forward to a revised and updated (read: fully functional) version. In fact waiting we're not even using Interlink right now... put it on ice until the new release because of usability issues and bugs.

Comment

A lot of customers started to asking for it.

Comment

We are working on the new version. We don't have an ETA as of yet. Our development team is working on this side by side with another project that has slowed it down, but it is in the works. Exbabylon, if you could respond to my email from 12/18 requesting more information, I would greatly appreciate it. If you did respond, I apologize, but I don't have it. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

We have been in the same state as exbabylon for over a year. We purchased it never got it fully functional and there were so many misc problems that we just shelved it also. I love the view of the web interface compared to the CommitCRM web interface but we had everything from tickets intermittently not going through to pin number problems so the CFO would not let us roll it out.

Comment

Ticket not going through would probably be because the CommitCRM Email Connector locked up which has nothing to do with our product. Happens on our CommitCRM all the time. If you are having a problem, please feel free to report it in our forums. Are you on the latest version? We have released updates to this product as recently as last month.

We have opened a new forum for Interlink and will be communicating through their going forward. Link below:

http://forums.dsgdevstudio.com

Comment

dprichard - Unfortunately we have to disagree with you on this one, well maybe except if you are using a very old version of RangerMSP, from about 2 years ago, and even then, we highly doubt that this it the root cause of this Interlink problem.

Comment

Wasn't saying it was the root cause of the "Interlink problem". Our CommitCRM Email Connector has always given us problems just randomly locking up. When it locks up, we have to restart all the CommitCRM service before tickets will start to go in again. That is the only time we have ever had issues with tickets going in. The only other reason I could think this would happen would be the mail not flowing which again, has nothing to do with Interlink.

Comment

We are currently on version 6.1.0.1

Comment

Working...
                              X