No announcement yet.

plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: plans

This is a an OLD version, from late 2012 / early 2013. Please upgrade RangerMSP to the latest version.

Comment

@CommitCRM Support - Understood it's an older version. I can only assume since this was an older issue he had, that he was on an older version of CommitCRM at the time and was trying to give answers as to what might have caused the issue.

Comment

Maybe, though even then we don't think that this is what causing this.

Anyway, and regardless of this discussion, I think that you should consider upgrading RangerMSP (you are covered, no fees are involved).

Thanks.

Comment

Any news on the "New Release" announced earlier in this thread in 2012 ? Version 2.

Comment

We have opened a new forum for Interlink and will be communicating through their going forward. Link below:

http://forums.dsgdevstudio.com

this thread.

Comment

I feel more comfortable using the forum here. Can't we just get some simple answers?

Comment

Unfortunately it would be very time consuming to maintain two forums on the same subject.

Comment

@Stephan: I have answered your question about ETAs many times. We don't give ETAs on our software releases just like CommitCRM doesn't give ETAs on their new releases. The last time we gave an ETA, we missed the deadline while we were testing the release and you got upset at us for missing the deadline. Because of that, we made the decision to release items when they are ready and not give out ETAs so we don't upset you and our other clients by missing a deadline.

If you have any additional question, please ask them in our support forum.

http://forums.dsgdevstudio.com

Your quote below:

"Come on now, if its ready isn't it just a matter of sharing the Dropbox link like in the past? It's going on 4 weeks now from the OP. we all understand things happen but please don't say it's ready, or on its way up and waiting for a link... And then disappear for a day. And this is a beta or a release just so we are clear. Just getting tired of checking these forums for updated information, or a link."

Comment

Working...
                  X