No announcement yet.

new partition, moved interlink to new - wont login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

new partition, moved interlink to new - wont login

created a new drive \ partition on an SSD in server, moved interlink and mysql database to new partition - so everything was working on C:\ moved to X:\ - login screen comes up for interlink, but when we try to login it just refreshes the page - changed the odbc path to the new one, changed everything in php.ini to new path, database is still working fine, remote website loads fine (that didnt move, but IIS is working properly) even the server-check.php works fine, and sends email, what am i missing?

Re: new partition, moved interlink to new - wont login

well - that part was a permissions issue - and we can login now- but we get this email when closing tickets through interlink (

*** Errors occurred while processing the attached Email.
    You should process this Email manually.
    Reason: Database access error

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:44:42 -0600
    To: <support@OURDOMAIN>
    Subject: New Ticket Resolution - DSG1031 - NAME HERE

<?xml version="1.0" ?><?commitcrmxml version = "1.0" ?><CommitCRMTransaction><ExternalApplicationName>i Link</ExternalApplicationName><SendResponseToEmail>suppo rt@DOMAIN.com</SendResponseToEmail><Password>OURPASSWOD</Password><DataKind>TICKET</DataKind><RecordData><FLDTKTTICKETNO>0500-8185</FLDTKTTICKETNO> <FLDTKTSTATUS>1000</FLDTKTSTATUS> <FLDTKTSOLUTION>closed</FLDTKTSOLUTION> </RecordData></CommitCRMTransaction>

Comment

That error would be returned from CommitCRM. Their support should be able to assist with that error.

Comment

got that taken care of - here is another issue we have been having and its more astetic than anything - at the top left of the /clients/ page, we have this - see screenshot.
        http://imgur.com/OAkaYaO

this is in a text box...
        BCTRECIDSYSTMDEFAULT

Comment

What version are you on?

Comment

1.0.9.5 from the downloads page of your site - most recent i believe

Comment

also newest version of CommitCRM if that helps

Comment

any thoughts?

also i did download the 1.0.9.5 from the site, is that already patched or do i need to download the patch from the forums here as well?

Comment

The latest patch is available here: https://beta.dsghelp.com/fixes/interlink_1.0.9.5.r8.zip

Comment

that fixed it - thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X