No announcement yet.

Interlink 1.0.9.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Interlink 1.0.9.6

We should be wrapping up Interlink 1.0.9.6 this week. This new release will allow you to give your client's access to their passwords in the password manager along with bug fixes and a few other minor updates. Just wanted to get the word out. I will post here when it's finalized. Just doing some internal testing to clean things up this week.

Re: Interlink 1.0.9.6

Hi David,

Great to hear there is some action happening.

Can we get a list of bugfixes?

Also can we have somewhere that we can all collaborate to help get bugs identified and fixed?

Thanks, Stephan.

Comment

1 more week of testing on this one before it goes out. Bugs can be posted here after the release.

Comment

Is this ready now?

Comment

Yes, any update David?

Comment

Cleaning up a few more things. Will be posting a beta either later today or tomorrow.

Comment

Thank You, do provide the version update notes :)

Comment

anxious for a new release here too

Comment

maybe today?

Comment

Sorry, I promise it's coming. Got a huge client that has me sidetracked with some customizations to their Digium phone system. Should have their stuff done today then back to this tomorrow. :-S

Comment

Bib project from last week finished up. Getting this wrapped up is my only focus today. Should have the beta ready by 4 EST.

Comment

1.0.9.6 Beta has been packaged up and sent to be uploaded. I'll let you know as soon as I have a link.

Comment

Come on now, if its ready isn't it just a matter of sharing the Dropbox link like in the past? It's going on 4 weeks now from the OP. we all understand things happen but please don't say it's ready, or on its way up and waiting for a link... And then disappear for a day. And this is a beta or a release just so we are clear. Just getting tired of checking these forums for updated information, or a link.

Comment

Yes, I keep visit this forum in order to find out any updates from Interlink until my version of Interlink is expired.

Comment

I don't have access to the dropbox for the company so unfortunately I have to wait for it to be posted by my admin. I apologize for the delay. Here is the link. It is a beta.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12935/interlink_1.0.9.6.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X