No announcement yet.

Interlink 1.0.9.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Interlink 1.0.9.6

thanks D for all your hard work - i know it has to be difficult to manage this system for us with regular clients also - since we are a bit of a horizontal market and you guys didnt have to allow us to use interlink, but we all appreciate it. should be post issues (if found) to these forums, or do you prefer email?

Comment

This forum please.

Comment

Nice to see a new build....now, if only I could remember how to install it. Has anyone tried the new build yet and if so, can you give me a hint how you did it !

Thanks
        Chris

Comment

The instructions are located in the changelog.txt file.

Comment

ETA to GA Release?

Comment

Help! After performing upgrade tp 1.0.9.6 we now have the following error when a client tries to submit a ticket by logging in with their PIN:

"Call to undefined function getDefaultContract() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\clients\intake.php on line 0"

Ideas?

Comment

How far off a stable 2.0 version are David?

Comment

Latest bug fix file:

https://beta.dsghelp.com/fixes/interlink_1.0.9.6.r1.zip

Fixes a bug where client and ticket assignments were showing as 0 in administrative ticket report
                  Fixes a bug where users were getting getDefaultContract() error on client intake.

Comment

I think its a bit slack that in 8 months this is all that has been done.
                    In that time many peoples maintenance has expired.

Considering that version 2.0 was talked about being close to release 12 months ago, I'm disappointed in the lack of progression that interlink has taken. Its a great tool, but I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling that its been neglected.

Comment

2.0 is in the works. I apologize if you feel like it isn't moving along fast enough, but it is a ground up rebuild at this point based on changes made with CommitCRM. I promise you it hasn't been neglected and it's moving along quite nicely. The update to the old version is far from all that has been done in the last few months so I'm sorry you feel like it's a bit slack. It seems pointless to throw tons of time into an old version when that time can be dedicated to the new version.

Comment

David, Thanks for your explanation and looking forward for v2.0 :)

Comment

Hi David,

Can you give us some kind of time frame for the release?

Comment

We are no longer giving out ETAs on releases. We should start posting videos to our Vimeo account soon though.

Comment

not to be that guy, but i keep checking your vimeo acct and hoping to see videos soon. any eta on demo videos, or new release, or even coming features/?

Comment

Here is a link to a video of the new interface. https://vimeo.com/70963516

Comment

Working...
                                X