X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Interlink 1.0.9.6

Your link doesn't work.

Comment

Give it a few minutes. It's still processing the video.

Comment

Vimeo shows 29 minutes left to process.

Comment

Looks nice Dave, are you still not giving any hints on expected release dates?

Comment

Other than the interface are there any new features? Will there be any documentation?

Comment

Yes and yes, but we are not releasing a list of future enhancements and do not have an ETA at this time. We do a lot of custom development and unfortunately that causes delays in big projects like Interlink and Centcom and can push delivery dates back. We have gotten negative feedback from members here about missing delivery dates and don't want to upset anyone so have decided it would be best to deliver new updates as they are ready instead of giving a delivery date that might be missed because of unforeseen delays. We appreciate all of you and value you as our clients and don't want disappoint by giving a date and missing it.

Comment

Can we have a progress update at least?

Comment

Pinging this... an update at least once a month seems reasonable.

Comment

Can we please have a status update for 1.0.9.6 ?

Comment

I'd like to get more then just a status of 1.0.9.6. Could you let us know what your ongoing plans are with this product? I believe it was developed for internal use then you started to sell it. Is it going to continue to be a developing product or is this kind of it? The reason I ask is that some of us have been paying maintenance fees.

Thanks in advance

Comment

I have not been able to reach the programmer for a couple weeks. I think its funny that http://interlink.dsghelp.com on my iphone with IOS 7 works just fine, but we seem to be pinched. Further, I am down one revision and cannot seem to at least get the update to what he is running, 1.0.9.6. Very strange because normally he always responds in a timely fashion. Nevermind, I see he did post a fix online...

Comment

@mricig... the link to 1.0.9.6 is in the thread you are posting in now. If you scroll up on this page, you should see it. If you are having an issue implementing it, please feel free to email me at david@dsghelp.com. Thank you.

Comment

Hi David,

Can you please confirm that r1 s the latest 1.0.9.6 ?

Thanks, Stephan

Comment

You have to upgrade to 1.0.9.6 first

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...nk_1.0.9.6.zip

Then upgrade to 1.0.9.6.r3

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...1.0.9.6.r3.zip

Comment

@dprichard, can you also respond to my post about the ongoing plans for Interlink on 10/14?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X