No announcement yet.

GFI Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

GFI Manager

Does anyone have this working? I have the failure report part working on the dashboard however I can't get anything to work under GFI manager section. Is there documentation on how to configure this somewhere?

Re: GFI Manager

Rob,

Shoot me an email and I'll walk you through it.

Comment

Hi Rob,

You still using Interlink?

Comment

I still have it installed but I barely use it any more. My main use of it was for reporting and I have since developed custom applications of my own for this. I was never able to get interlink working fully and the support wasn't the best.

Comment

Rob,

Looks like you make commitcrm as your main web interface(customer portal) again instead of interlink.

Yes, Interlink doesn't seem to constantly develop the software. That why some customers said it is like their internal usage..

Do you have an email for me to ask ask you further?

Thank You
          Stanley

Comment

Stanley click on my user name and visit my home Page. Fill out the enquiry from and ask for Robert as I'm not going to post my email address here publicly

Comment

Hi Robert,

Done as requested.

Thank You
              Stanley

Comment

Hi Stan, i haven't received it as of yet but it can take time for this to filter through my company.

Comment

Rob, OK, I will try to resend again :)

Comment

We have opened a new forum for Interlink and will be communicating through their going forward. Link below:

http://forums.dsgdevstudio.com

Comment

Working...
                    X