No announcement yet.

Quickbooks batch invoice creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Quickbooks batch invoice creation

Why doesn't hitting the space bar select or de-select a checked account?

...and what are the possibilities of having a filter built into this? For instance, if I want to batch invoice only invoices with a certain item. ...or a charges of a certain date range. It seems like just adding your "filter" button would work nicely here.

...and why do Totals show tickets that are not completed? If you are going to filter for only tickets that are completed, then why include their totals on the main screen.

Also, WHY WHY WHY WHY... can we not select "to be printed" or "to be emailed" on this screen. Drives me nuts.

This is such a time saving feature - I just don't understand why it isn't more thoroughly developed!

Re: Quickbooks batch invoice creation

...oh, and invoice creation date!

Comment

Mmm, yes, this is a good feedback. Thanks, we will take this into account.

Comment

Can I +1 my own post?

Comment

Always :)
          Thanks.

Comment

Yes, please add a filter to this screen. We need to be able to filter by client type, ticket type/status, etc.

Please?

Add my vote again to all of my original comments.

Comment

​Thanks. Noted​

Comment

The batch invoice window really needs some help. Reference all of my comments above for details.

I know these seam like minor details - but they sure make a huge difference!

Comment

Working...
                X