No announcement yet.

office 365 / Interlink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

office 365 / Interlink

We are getting ready to make a few changes and I was hoping to get a little feedback from existing CommitCRM users:

1- we will be decomissioning our Exchange server and moving to Office 365 hosted Exchange- any big hurdles to utilizing alerts / email etc with commitcrm? Was hoping to find some sort of outlin / whitepaper type item that details the necessary steps to utlize 365 with commitcrm.

2- interlink looks like it would really enhance our mobile techs experience and our clients access as well- the problem is this seems to be not a 'plug and play' product. I'm ok with that but since I havent seen what is really involved with the installation I was hoping to get some real world feedback- ie how difficult is it to get installed / are the directions clear / any big hurdles there?

Thanks!
    Mark

Re: office 365 / Interlink

Please find our take: Things usually works well with RangerMSP's Email Connector and Alerts Server modules and Office 365. You will need to configure it to connect over SSL to 365 servers and will need to disable any relay settings as 365 does not allow to relay messages.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Re: office 365 / Interlink

using IIS we were able to relay without using stunnel

Comment

Working...
      X