Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Interlink Calendar Issue

Running interlink v1.0.9.6 r6

When accessing calendars, We receive the following:

[iAnywhere Solutions][Advantage SQL][ASA] Error 7200: AQE Error: State = S0000; NativeError = 2124; [iAnywhere Solutions][Advantage SQL Engine]Invalid operand for operator: = [Invalid DATE] -- Location of error in the SQL statement is: 350

We are in Australia, so dd/mm/yyyy.

Re: Interlink Calendar Issue

It doesn't work with the Australian date format. I tried getting them to fix it but when it got to hard they stopped replying to my emails

Comment

Aaron, what page is the error occurring on?

Comment

@BDTECHRob... You contacted me on 5/18/13 of this year with a number of issues and we worked through most of them. You did not have an active support contract with us and your maintenance had lapsed as well but we gave you support regardless. I have around 48 emails that we exchanged over the few weeks following your initial contact where we worked through several issues even though you didn't have a support contract or maintenance. After reading through the emails it appears you did mention that issue early on, but we worked on several other issues after that so apparently it slipped through the cracks (My apologies). I am sorry you feel like resorting to put downs in a public forum is the best way to get an issue resolved, versus contacting us directly.

Comment

dprichard - when running SQL queries that involve date always use the mm/dd/yyyy format in the Where clause of your SQL regardless of how you visually display the date to end users - e.g. dd/mm/yyyy in Australia.

Drop us a line if you need anything else in order to resolve this.

Comment

I have an email into Aaron. Pretty sure that's what's happening, but want to get an Aussie system to test on. Should be resolved shortly. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that Dave, why would i renew maintenance when the product is far from what i would call a stable system? i like may others payed good money for Interlink and it would in my opinion be reasonable to expect that all modules would work out of the box, did i purchase Beta software? you claim to be so helpful, perhaps if your software had any documentation at all it would be easier to use.

FYI i also forwarded the email back to you where i pointed out the issue with the calendar, you replied "ill look into it" then didn't reply to subsequent questions regarding it.

Comment

Robert, Thank you for forwarding me the email. As mentioned previously, I did receive this email from you and was not arguing that point. I explained what happened and we addressed other issues after you sent this email. Again, I apologize that this one was overlooked in the 48 or so emails we passed back and forth while working on the other issue. I didn't ask you to renew your maintenance or purchase support, but offered it freely to you. I really don't feel like continuing to discuss this is necessary or helping to resolve this issue at hand and again apologize this issue slipped through the cracks. I am currently in communication with Aaron and trying to get this issue resolved.

Comment

Super easy fix, super quick fix... ;) Have some users testing now. Will post it in a patch once verified.

Comment

Link posted to the fix (verified by Aaron) in the 1.0.9.6 thread.

Comment

I can confirm guys it is working well. David and I did a remote session the other night and he had it sorted quickly.

Comment

Working...
                      X