No announcement yet.

MYOB Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: MYOB Support

any progress on myob invoicing? i've been working on the billing workflow and it's hard having to include so many additional steps. that can be achieve via quickbooks.
    wish i hadn't paid big $ for myob or else i would have swap across. :\

Comment

Hi asmbit, I checked and besides the options already suggested (import/export or using the ODBC/API for integrating with MYOB), I do not have any new information regarding MYOB support. We do have many users working already with the Australian QuickBooks version, and as you mentioned, it works well.

Sherry

Comment

There's a couple of quickbooks version i saw in the store.
        which version is it exactly that is fully compatible? i might as well take a dive and convert to quickbooks for easy management.

Comment

Hi, the RangerMSP-QuickBooks integration for the Australian edition is supported in the Pro and Premier 2008/09 editions. You can see the full list of supported versions on our Web site here.

Sherry

Comment

We ended up just moving to Quickbooks as I dont think we were going to get a MYOB link anytime soon - Quicken had a $200 cashback offer on their pro version but i think that might of finished.

Comment

Which version of Quicken did you go for ?? What do you recommend.. as I am thinking the same..

Comment

We just went for Quickbooks Pro 2008/09 which was the lowest version that works with the link. (none of the quickbooks versions below that work with the link).

Havent really started using it yet - originally trialled both the quickbooks and the quickbooks link - just to make sure it worked, seemed to work easy - so purchased both.

This quarter (starting yesterday) will be our first quarter in which we will be using Quickbooks and the link. So hopefully all goes well - I am looking forward to not having to manually re-enter the data :)

Comment

Working...
                X