No announcement yet.

1.0.9.6 r6 - New User unable to log in - Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

1.0.9.6 r6 - New User unable to log in - Urgent

Discovered another bug with this new release.

Created a new user under the client manager for a customer and they cannot sign in.

They complete the first time user page, receive the temporary password and then when logging in Internet Explorer just 'hangs' trying to load the next page.

Chrome was a little more helpful and advised that terms.php has a redirect loop. I restored this file from 1.0.9.5 and was then informed password-reset-browser.pho has a redirect loop. I restored that file as well from 1.0.9.5 but unfortunately I couldn't get any further after that.

I have restored the files back to their current versions now but unfortunately have two new customers I need to log in and right now we can't due to these bugs. Can this be looked at urgently?

Re: 1.0.9.6 r6 - New User unable to log in - Urgent

Aaron,

Does this still exist after the 1.0.9.6.r6 patch? What user level is the user? Are you logged in as another user type before testing this user login or is this occurring on the user's machine? If you go to logout.php and then try to login, do you experience the same result?

Comment

Is happening with r6, yes.
      Was not logged in, but happens from anyone's machine. A customer who has never logged in before for example.
      Attempted logout.php and then logging in, same error.

Comment

What is the user level?

Comment

Client Manager

Comment

Can you try deleting the user from the user table and adding them back into Interlink?

Comment

FYI to anyone else with this issue it has been resolved here: http://forums.dsgdevstudio.com/forum...r-to-interlink

Comment

Working...
              X