Simple Customer Raise Ticket Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Simple Customer Raise Ticket Form

I have asked for this a few times...

Does anyone know of a QUICK way of customers filling in a online form, that opens a new ticket to my system and with the ability for the customer to log in and upload / add notes?

Re: Simple Customer Raise Ticket Form

You can design any standard Web form that when submitted sends an email behind the scenes.

The email will either be sent from (e.g. relay it) the email address filled in the Web form - and therefore the email connector will open a ticket for this customer - just as if the customer emailed you.
    Or - the email will be sent from the email address of an employee in your system - with the customer email address listed on the subject line prefixed with the @ character (a new feature discussed here.

In regards to the customer then can log in and add notes, see the ticket status etc. - sure, if you the customer portal feature. e.g. Web interface for cusotmers, then customers can log in and manage their tickets.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Re: Simple Customer Raise Ticket Form

yes i know that but its too long winded. I would need to create each customer an account etc.
      I just need a form on my website that creates a ticket with the questions i ask. Has anyone done this yet? I know about the email connector doing it but I need more info i.e

Customer goes to website, asks for help.
      CommitCRM needs to check if they are a customer, if not they enter their details, computer asset and so on. More of a API request

Comment

Working...
      X