No announcement yet.

STOP Emails coming to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

STOP Emails coming to me

When I reply to a email sent to my support@ account, i get the email into my inbox.

So customer sends me an email. This opens a ticket, I reply, customer does receive it and its saved within CommitCRM. However I get my reply in my inbox

Re: STOP Emails coming to me

Please visit [I]Setup > RangerMSP Email Connector > Configuration Check..[i/] option and see if all checks passed. In case anything pops please fix it. Keep us posted!

Comment

1, 2, 3, 4 complete successfully No problem found.?

Comment

Thanks. Please email us a sample - e.g. a copy (from your Sent Items) of the email that you sent, and a copy of the email messages that lands in your personal Inbox for this very same reply.

Comment

i have 2 email accounts i send from

email 1 is email@.co.uk
          email 2 is email@.biz

In my employee account .co.uk is email 1 field and .biz is email 2 field....

I sent the customer a email from email 2 account, he gets the mail but I get the mail too into email 1 address.

Comment

This does make the situation more complex, but in any case, please email us the original emails requested above for review. Plus, add to that - a screenshot of your Employee Account record in RangerMSP where both email addresses show.

Comment

i solved it. I removed my other email account from my employees account. Now i dont get the alerts..

Comment

Perfect! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
                X