No announcement yet.

Unable to load Report, "Report Name"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Unable to load Report, "Report Name"

As title says when we try to print, generate certain reports we get an error box saying

"Unable to load report, <Report Name>"

This is happening with certain system reports and some custom also. I had some corruption on the file share all of which I've got backed up however I don't want to revert EVERYTHING as it will revert the ticket DB etc. Can I just restore the reports? Where abouts are they stored?

Regards,

Omnicom

Re: Unable to load Report, &quot;Report Name&quot;

Unfortunately reverting back only some of the files is NOT the way to go. Even if each of the DB file is valid, when it comes to the physical layer, that's not enough. All the database files intensively linked to one another and a partial files restoration might cause much more complex issues and the logical data integrity between all database table might be broken. Therefore, you have to restore the entire database into a newly created (and empty!) DB folder.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Re: Unable to load Report, &quot;Report Name&quot;

Ok no problem. Lukily there wasn't much activity after the corruption so I've restored it from the backup I've got and re-added a few tickets that where created after and all the reports etc are working correctly now.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X