No announcement yet.

Outlook Sync Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Outlook Sync Issues

Hello I just got a new PC and trying to setup the sync with outlook again. We are using MS exchange with outlook 365 client installed.

I am getting the following error with the auto sync runs

Error synching Appointmnets
    Error Accessing Outlook

Server execution failed, ProgID: "outlook.Application"
    (ErrorCode = 0x80080005)
    (v30.0.0.5-1.2.28000.10)
    (Jason)

Thank you for posting this.

Based on "Server execution failed, ProgID: "outlook.Application" that you quoted it seems as if the Outlook client isn't installed or it is but it's not recognized. Please make sure you're using the standard Windows Outlook application that is a part of Office, unlike any new standalone version that only offers a Web layer. Also try to reinstall or repair the Office installation for the Outlook app to register itself and become recognizable. In case this does not help please share your log files with us, we'll analyze in our lab and hopefully find additional clues for why it does not work, normally the above resolves such issues.

Hoe this helps!

Comment

Thank you for your response.

I have removed the "New" outlook that MS has be preinstalling. I also ran a online repair and still getting the issue. Where do I find the logfiles that might be of help?>

Thank you

Comment

Thank you for the update. Please zip the contents of the \Logs subfolder and share it with us via email, Google Drive, Dropbox, or another file-sharing service. We only need files from the last few weeks. Once we receive them, we'll review them in our lab and hopefully find additional clues about the cause. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X