X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Native Server Level Exchange Sync

+2

Comment

Agree +++ for me to please. Native Exchange Support!

Comment

This seems to be a very popular request still... any word?

Comment

Thanks for asking and we truly appreciate the feedback here! It seems like many would benefit from a server side sync and we will look into that.

Comment

Progress:

- Able to read users calendar data in CommitCRM (SQL)
            - Able to connect direct to Exchange 2010+
            - Able to Create an appointment

So the basic is running now.

Now going for the next part.

Comment

Hosted Exchange??
              e.g. O365 or 3rd party hosted

Comment

Screw Exchange how about icloud, google etc.. Most people anymore have iphones why not utilize the FREE icloud service for sync.

Comment

Most people do not have iphones. Android has a commanding 80% share of the market, and has for the past few years.

Comment

Well I should have said Iphones/Androids Sync with icloud/google.. Exchange is old school

Comment

Exchange old school? I don't know of any businesses ripping exchange to go to a consumer grade service.

Comment

@itognet

It's going to be hilarious if you put together in a few weeks what Commit has been ignoring for several years.

Comment

+1 Thanks

Comment

+1 here too. Exchange is pretty epic and blows iphone/google syncing out of the water as it's a true Enterprise/Organizational platform. I'm already thinking of moving my ticketing system outside of CRM so I can better utilize emails, and then use CommitCRM for the Notes, Docs, Charges, QuickBooks integration.

Comment

I never heard anyone call exchange old school. I must be finally getting old!

It is true that many apple centric businesses use icloud, but it is still such a small piece of the market.

Comment

Only the uninformed keep talking about Exchange like its some dinosaur that no one uses any longer. Its the glue that ties most organizations together. 90% of our clients use it either on prem or our hosted Exchange platform.

The micro SMB runs around with a Mac book, doesn't appreciate a secure integrated environment and uses Gmail. I get it but that isn't our client.

Commit is never going to implement native Exchange integration. If they were they would not be so dismissive of it. Commit is a good platform and I wouldn't want to use anything else but they do need to get some new chops and integrate Exchange and perform a GUI update on the PC and web.

Comment

Working...
                                X