Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Re: Awesome survey tools

Hi Luke,

That looks really decent!

I suppose you could put each category in a table to colour each background. Colouring the background is easy enough but then shaping the corners and all that is where the fun will start.

I love what you did with it writing back into CommitCRM immediately. Really automates the whole process. Im gonna work on the html code for coloured circles with numbers and ill pass it on when i get it right. Then you can stick with the coloured letters or change it to coloured background.

How does it score the ticket type back into the survey? Are you piping the field info from the email? (Mac Support, Business IT Support)

Hi nattivillin, set up a skype session with Luke, hes got some great development work that hes done with CommitCRM.

Otherwise check out www.supersimplesurvey.com they cheap enough and have their own graphs and statistics built into each package to use them alone. We have power BI connecting to our CommitCRM database so it was simpler just to integrate our surveys into Power BI.

Comment

@Craig - I'm not putting the ticket type in the survey. I'm just sending the score back to Commit email connector as "XML by Email". I'm saving the score in a custom field. Then, for the dashboard, I'm using ODBC to query the ticket types/score, etc to display on the dashboard.

@nattivillin, I'd be glad to share the PHP script that I use on our webserver to create the responses for CommitCRM. Let me know if you would like it!

Comment

I uploaded our email template if you want it. Obviously you will need to tweak it for your use.

Comment

Both Luke & Craig Corfield did a good job on custom reporting.

Hopefully can get learn both of your strength and add-value to our internal CommitCRM.

Comment

Some great work and this is something I was looking to implement soon. Would you be interested in implementation of this sort of system for us (paid of course)

Comment

Hi,

Would be glad to assist. Much easier to replicate it. With your guys exchange rate it would be pennies to you as well.

Please send me a mail to craig@multi.co.za and we can discuss further.

Comment

@Craig,

Our country currency is small.
                Anyway, will send you an email regarding this. Thank You.

Comment

Hi Stanley Ng,

Not to worry. We are based in South Africa so have a relative exchange rate. We have recently signed an implementation deal with Absolutely PC.

I have replied on email with more details and to set up a demonstration.

Look forward to your response.

Comment

We have just finished working with Stanley on the asset report which you can get a better understanding of here

Comment

Working...
                    X