Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Coverage Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

(Originally posted by @Support Team on May 15, 2024)

Thank you for the update. We truly appreciate your continued support over the years and are genuinely disappointed to learn of your decision. We understand your concerns and want to reassure you that significant developments have been ongoing, and progress has been steadily advancing, as outlined in our recent announcement. In fact, our team is currently probably more active than ever before. We're committed to providing further updates and transparency moving forward, and we'll be sure to post another status update soon. If there's anything specific we can assist please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you again for your support.

Comment

Just received my email for the "Subscription Renewal Notification"... it took me less than 30 seconds to login and cancel the subscription (after >10 years). Why would anyone renew when you are no longer making updates to the program and are just working on the online version (if that ever comes out)... Maybe if the company used roadmaps to keep users informed with real timelines, we might decide to stay. But I'm not playing a guessing game with my business just because ranger doesn't know how to communicate. The past two years has been an endless waiting game of wondering if any updates will be made. Just a simple patch to allow HEIC files might have kept us hanging on to hope but we got NOTHING for the last 2 years of service contracts. Good luck to all that stay, we moved on to a more proactive company that even has a roadmap.

Comment

Thank you for the update. The annual plan provides both support and updates when available. Customers under an active coverage plan will be able to transition to the cloud edition at no additional cost, and cloud-edition pricing will not apply to them.

As announced in this forum thread, we've been working on an exciting cloud edition for RangerMSP. We've been updating this thread with progress updates too. As discussed there, while the cloud edition's feature set is not yet on par with the on-premise edition, it is already deployed in steps and is at production level. Additionally, the feature set and overall functionality of the cloud edition are growing rapidly. For all details and recent updates, please refer to the linked thread above.

We truly appreciate your loyalty over the past 10 years and look forward to continuing to serve you for many more. Thank you!

Thanks!​

Comment

Working...
        X