No announcement yet.

Table Options - Calculate Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Table Options - Calculate Formula

usually I post to the forum to rant or ask about a bug/issue/feature, etc. -- this time I just wanted to send my kudos..... I just found the "Table Options, Calculate Formula on Column..." tool -- I've been looking for this feature for a long time.... (!) wish I had stumbled on this feature when I first started out!

anyhow, good work and thanks!

//ray

Re: Table Options - Calculate Formula

Thank you for the great feedback!

Comment

just a small suggestion for a tweak on this feature.... seems like it takes too many clicks to get total hours (hours, sum) -- would be really convenient if there was a quick "tally" button that would tally hours, cost and units in one window....

thanks --

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, we will look into this. The Table options provide some powerful tools, and we may indeed make it more noticable.

FYI, by right-clicking any list in RangerMSP, and selecting > Table Options, this provides you with the following options:

1. Text Search - allows you to search for a text which is currently displayed in the list.

2. Print Table - allows you to quickly print the displayed list, and select which columns will be printed in the result report

3. Calculate Formula on Column - as mentioned above, calculates a formula for a selected column using the lines displayed in the list

4. Count Table Rows - counts the number of rows in the displayed list.

5. Export Table Data - a quick way to export the list to Excel, without going through the export wizard. This will export the displayed list to Excel.

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X