web interface calendar/email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

web interface calendar/email

Hi,

I don't think that CommitCRM came with an online calendar yet, is it possible to integrate google apps calendar with CommitCRM crm? say for example, when i dispatch something into the calendar, it will update my google calendar? This way i don't have to keep track of both calendars all the time, switching between calendars can be very annoying.

Google calendar comes with an outlook sync, this enable me to sync outlook calendar with google calendar, however its quite a troublesome software, at times it can cause my computer to freeze.

1 last question, how do i use the "messages" tab in commit, what is it for? what can it do and cant do?

Re: web interface calendar/email

Using the Web interface you can view all of your tasks and appointment in a list format. You can view it from the Appointments or Tasks main tabs, or by viewing each ticket, account, etc. under the Pending tab. Employees using the Web interface can update appointments and tasks, and see the most up-to-date information online. We may also add a Web calendar display in the future.

As for integrating with Google calendar, you can indeed do this through Outlook, as you mentioned, by synchronizing both applications with Outlook. this should do the job pretty well.

The Messages in RangerMSP enable you to send internal messages withinRangerMSP. This means you can send messages to other users in RangerMSP, which will enter the recipient's messages' inbox inRangerMSP. When there is a waiting message in the user's queue, a pop-up message will appear. You can find some more information on the message under FAQ > Messages.

Neta

Comment

When will the web calendar gets integrated? It will be nice to have a calendar + dispatch on the web interface.

Comment

**********Quick update:

RangerMSP 5.7 was recently released and now provides a weekly view for Calendar appointments via the Employees Web Interface .

Using the Weekly Calendar, users can view a graphically oriented appointment display for themselves or for other employees. Users can also add and update Appointments to the Calendar.

The new Web Calendar makes it much easier to see what’s going on, what activities and tasks are planned for the week, and the schedules of all individual team members.

>> Read more on What's new in version 5.7.

The Support Team

Original post:

Hi asmbit - as mentioned, you do have access to all of your appointments and tasks from the Web interface already. You can also update appointments and tasks, as needed. I'm not sure when a graphic calendar will be added, however, as explained, you can already dispatch tickets from the current Web interface by adding appointments from the ticket window (using the "Create New for Ticket" options), and updating the ticket status to be "scheduled".

HTH

Doron

Comment

Working...
        X