weekly report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
Clear All

weekly report

Hi,

I am new to this crm, still learning as i go, theres so many options and features that it'll take me a year to work out what does what. However this is all i want to produce so my book keeper can enter the sales invoice every week.

a report that has the following details:

- account name (company name)
    - ticket number
    - ticket manager
    - ticket date (don't need time)
    - ticket description
    - total labor charge for ticket
    - total item charge for ticket
    - total charge for that ticket

I have found that "Tickets List by Accounts" to be the closes, however i cannot add any text field such as "total labor charge" for that ticket, "total product charge" for that ticket and the total amount for that ticket. When i try to add the charges in, there is no field for it. under the DB drop down box, it doesn't show charges.

I would like to produce this asap because i need to hand it over to my book keeper in a manual on how to use CommitCRM with MYOB. Unfortunately this crm doesn't have MYOB link or else it would had make this so much easier.

Re: weekly report

I think that you should have a look at the charges reports.

We use the 'Technician Service Form Including Charges' report. I believe that it shows everything you need.

From time to time we also print a customized version of the 'Detailed Account Charges by Tickets' report.

Comment

Working...
    X